What Is Email Marketing? Why we need it?
Email marketing is a powerful tool to promote products or services through emails to a targeted audience.
Email marketing Software helps to
- Increase sales
- Get customer loyalty
- Communicate important information
- Keep your customers up to date
- Have a follow-up your customers
It is one of the powerful tools used in the field of digital marketing. Moreover, statistics show that businesses experience a great hike in their sales after they opt for an email subscription.
How to build a Email List
Email list means the potential audience those who interested in product or services.
There are many ways to build your email lists. Just saying “Subscribe to Newsletter” wont help.
Establish your credibility, explain what the emails are for, and get people interested in receiving them.
Some common ways to entice people to sign up include:
- Email series
- Free downloads
- Free white papers or eBooks
- Update lists, like new releases and product updates
What Are The Different Types Of Marketing Emails?
There are two main types of Marketing Emails:
- Promotional emails: They are sent as and when required, in line with the rhythm of your business. Moreover, you can send them for staying in the forefront of your contacts’ minds and inspiring them to further engage with you.
- Automated emails: They can save you a lot of time and do wonders for growing customer relationships. An automated email can be as simple as a welcome email sent to new newsletter signup or a personalized email based on customer behaviour or existing information. What’s great about automated emails is that nobody needs to be physically present to hit ‘send’.
Email Marketing Software Available In The Market
The first step towards implementing an effective emailing strategy is choosing to email marketing software.
Here’s a list of the 10 best email marketing services for small businesses that should make your decision a lot easier.
How Email Marketing Helps To Improve The Business And Connect With Users?
Email is a great channel to improve your business because it has a certain degree of intimacy attached to it. For many people, the inbox has become a space that is filled with messages from their favorite brands.
Therefore, by communicating directly into a contact’s email inbox, you have a unique opportunity to be present in their day-to-day lives.
Moreover, this is a lot more impactful than a social media post, where you can’t be sure if someone has seen the message at all.
There’s plenty of data to back up the benefits of email marketing:
- 91 percent of adults like to receive promotional emails from companies they do business with.
- Email is almost 40 times more effective than Facebook, and Twitter combined in helping your business acquire new customers.
Apart from all this, you can optimize your time and budget with the email marketing strategies. Furthermore, it helps you build strong communication channel with your customers and you get know more about their demands, reviews and suggestions.
Automation With Email Marketing Software
So, here is the most interesting part of Email marketing, automation of emails. Email marketing app or software allows you to regularly connect with your consumer base and significantly reduce the time and effort needed to send emails.
Besides, once you have configured a business rule, the email automation software will keep following the workflow no matter how large the audience. Moreover, this has incredible benefits for marketers.
Email automation platforms, allow you to customize your segments based on demographic, social and transactional data to help you confidently plan your next marketing move, with a clear understanding of your customers and their purchasing habits.
Since you don’t have to worry about scheduling and segmenting each email to a specific audience, you can spend more quality time crafting the perfect message and keeping your brand consistent across all of your customers.